Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brick wall

I am little disappointed because I thought that I would have been done by now and just brushing up on my chapters.
I slammed into a brick mind wall when I came to chapter 17. I tried and tried to get this chapter down and spent most of December working on this but to no avail. Not to say I don't have some of it, but to do close to 5 chapters the month before, and then, barely get a chapter in a month and a half could be disheartening to say the least.

So this what I did. I went around it and did 18 and about halfway through 19, and even these were a bit harder than the first 16 chapters. Why? you tell me. I'm still trying to figure it out. It could be that because I am getting so close to the end that I am stressing out and maybe trying to rush it and working it in the flesh and not trusting God enough.

Although I was on a medication that made concentrating on anything for more than a few seconds nearly impossible, but still !

There were times that I wanted to throw my bible across the room in frustration, I'm sorry I even thought that way but I did.
But I am still going ahead albeit a bit slower, I remember when I said I would be happy to get past chapter 12 cause I thought the chapters would be shorter. Wrong! I missed chapters 18 and 19, which are a little over 40 verses each and some of those verses are voluminous.

I am not complaining though, but thank the Lord that I am drawing near the goal line, and I long to get busy with his new gift and pray that I can be a blessing.

well, what am I gonna do with chapter 17?

Don't worry I most likely will be digging into that lastly.

I'm tired and going to bed, I know this is not that interesting of a post but more like a smoke ring, to signal you that I am still around and  going forward, pressing toward the mark of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus...... Join me!





No comments:

Post a Comment